How to Select a Pest Control Service Provider?
Selecting a right pest control service provider is a tough job. With so many options around it’s difficult to zero in on a company that’s right for you. Here’re some useful tips to select a pest control service provider in your area –
- Check whether the company is licensed or not.
- Is the license current?
- Are the technicians bonded?
- Does the pest control company have appropriate insurance?
- Can they show proof on paper that the company is insured?
- Since how many years they’re in this business?
- How many years of experience the company has in treating pest problems like yours?
- Also ask for a treatment plan of your home. They should be able to recommend a plan which should include
- pests to be controlled
- pest infested areas and explain the extent of infestation
- pesticides to be chosen
- application technique
- reapplication required or not
- Are they willing to discuss about low toxicity options?
- Does the company have a good track record? Do research and find the answers yourself. Ask friends and family whether they’ve worked with the company before. If yes, then how was their experience?
- Ask the company for customer references. And call them.
- Do they offer 24*7 support?
- Does the company offer an estimate for their services in writing?
As you contact and interview different pest control companies. Don’t be afraid to ask questions. As a consumer it’s your right to know.